Board of Directors
Reto A. Garzetti
- Reto A. Garzetti (born in 1960) has been the President of Peach Property Group AG’s Board of Directors since May 2015. He has more than 30 years of international experience, in particular in strategic consulting, financial services and real estate.
- His work focuses on real estate, pharmaceuticals and engineering.
- Reto A. Garzetti studied business administration focusing on banking science, trading and securities law at the University of Zurich.
Peter E. Bodmer
- Peter E. Bodmer (born in 1964) has been a member of Peach Property Group AG’s Board of Directors since March 2009. He acquired his decades of international experience with various companies in the engineering, automotive supply, construction and real estate industries.
- His work focuses on strategic planning, construction and business development.
- Peter E. Bodmer graduated in business administration at the University of Zurich and holds an MBA from IMD Lausanne.
Dr. Christian De Prati
- Dr. Christian De Prati (born in 1970) became a member of Peach Property Group AG’s Board of Directors in September 2011. He has a long-standing career in investment banking.
- His activities span investment banking, real estate and corporate governance.
- Dr. Christian De Prati studied at and obtained his doctorate in economic sciences at the University of Zurich.
- Kurt Hardt (Born in 1966) became a member of Peach Property Group AG’s Board of Directors in May 2018. He has a longstanding career in corporate banking & capital markets in Germany with a focus on real estate.
- His scope of action includes corporate banking, capital markets and real estate.
- Kurt Hardt studied business administration at the Verwaltungs- und Wirtschaftsakademie (VWA) and is a qualified “Bankkaufmann”.
- Dr. Thomas Wolfensberger is responsible for corporate strategy, capital markets, portfolio management and projects located in Switzerland.
- He has more than 20 years of experience, including:
- Project manager for successful IPOs, bond issues and real estate transactions with a total volume of more than EUR 3 billion.
- Previously he formed and later sold an international financial technology company with 120 employees. Prior to this he worked as a consultant for IBM and Accenture.
- He holds a doctorate in economics from the University of Zurich.
- Thorsten Arsan is responsible for Corporate Finance
- He has more than 19 years of experience, including:
- overseeing Equity and Debt Capital Market transactions, credit ratings, and financing structures
- he was previously Head of Corporate Finance/Deputy Head of Finance & Treasury at Vonovia SE and former Senior Vice President for Finance, Controlling, Investor Relations and M&A at Adler Group SA
Head of Letting
- Dr. Andreas Steinbauer is responsible for the Peach Group’s marketing activities.
- He has more than 15 years of experience, including:
- in end-to-end real estate development
- He was previously responsible for the entire portfolio of luxury project developments with Orco Property Group.
- He holds a doctorate in international real estate markets from the University of Kingston.
Management Team in Zurich
- Peter Slongo is responsible for the Group’s legal services as well as ad-hoc and regular reporting requirements under stock market law.
- He has more than 15 years of experience in building law, including as a member of the board of directors with a private Swiss construction company, an associate with a Zurich-based firm of corporate lawyers and, since 2013, as Peach Property Group’s General Counsel.
- Peter Slongo studied law at the University of Zurich and went on to obtain a further qualification as a specialist attorney for construction and real-estate law.
Head of Group Accounting
- Nicole Grau is responsible for accounting, consolidated accounting, taxes and the Group’s internal control system.
- She has more than 16 years of experience in the financial sector, including 12 years as an auditor with PWC, specialising in international accounting and since 2012 she has been Head of Group Accounting with Peach Property Group.
- Nicole Grau holds degrees in business administration and also auditing.
Management Team in Cologne
- Susanne Hünermann is responsible for legal affairs for the Group’s companies in Germany.
- Se has more than 12 years of experience in real estate law, including:
- as an attorney with the firm of corporate attorney HeukingKühnLüerWojtek, Cologne.
- Corporate attorney for the group law department with Zurich Group Germany.
- Susanne Hünermann studied legal sciences at the University of Cologne and graduated as a specialist attorney for rental law and residential property ownership law.
Head of Asset
- Marc Sesterhenn is the managing director of the German asset management companies and is responsible for asset management.
- He has more than 11 years of experience, including:
- Financial control and commercial project development with LEG/Goldmann Sachs (Whitehall Funds)
- Head of Key Account with Bilfinger Real Estate
- Marc Sesterhenn studied Real Estate Asset Management (IREBS) in Kloster-Eberbach and graduated as a real estate economist (GDW) in Bochum.
Head of Tech. Asset Management
- Frank Gieshold is managing director for the German project development companies and is the technical manager for the assets of all of the German Group companies.
- He has more than 25 years of experience, including:
- Technical real estate management with a managerial function in the Hahn Group
- Project development and revitalisation with Hahn Group/Corpus
- Project control and project management
- Frank Gieshold studied at the Cologne Technical University and Wiesbaden Technical University, gradating in construction science and economic science.
Head of Acquisitions
- Christoph Kattenfeld is responsible for the Peach Group’s acquisition activities.
- He has more than 15 years of experience in corporate finance and real estate, including:
- Director of Investments / Head of Acquisitions with Round Hill Capital / Vitus Gruppe
- Deputy Head of M&A and Executive Director Portfolio Financing with Deutsche Annington
- Christoph Kattenfeld holds an MBA from Wharton School of Business and studied business administration at Vienna University.