Zurich, 1 October 2012 – Peach Property Group AG, a leading developer of top-quality residential properties in the German-speaking region of Europe, has decided to transform its German subsidiary, Peach Property Group (Deutschland) GmbH, into an incorporated company (AG). The change has been notarially certified. As a result, the legal form of the company will be better adapted to the planned future growth. Its equity capital will amount to EUR 5.0 million. Bernd Hasse (President) and Carsten Kipping (Deputy President) were appointed to the Executive Board.
The Chairman Designate of the Supervisory Board is Dr. Thomas Wolfensberger, CEO of Peach Property Group AG. Further Supervisory Board Members are:
- Dr. Corinne Wohlfahrt, board member of Swiss-based Peach Property Group AG, who is active in the private equity area and has profound knowledge of the German market thanks to her years of engagement in Berlin;
- Dr. Marcel Kucher, CFO of Peach Property Group AG;
- Paul Jörg Feldhoff, Managing Partner at Feldhoff Management Services, specialised in strategy consulting and business development in the real estate and financial industries;
- Dr. Daniel Kautenburger-Behr, attorney, tax advisor and Partner at the consulting firm Ebner Stolz Mönning Bachem, with many years of experience as a consultant and in-house counsel in the real estate business and exchange-listed companies; as well as
- Michael Zimmermann, Managing Partner of the architectural office Michael Zimmermann and Co. and of project development company Urban Architecture Developments, previously co-proprietor of KSP Engel and Zimmermann, has realised significant domestic and international projects.
The formal entry of the German AG into the commercial register is expected shortly.
Peach Property Group (Deutschland), headquartered in Cologne, has significantly reinforced its top-level management team in recent weeks and expanded its project pipeline. One example is the acquisition of a large historical property in Dortmund which dates back to the 1920ies. It will be renovated and converted.
Peach Property Group develops and markets attractive residential property projects with strong brands in the luxury segment, and is also establishing a high-yielding portfolio of investment properties.
For investors and analysts:
Dr. Thomas Wolfensberger, Chief Executive Officer
Bruno Birrer, Chief Operating Officer
+41 44 485 50 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
Siro Barino, Barino Consulting
+41 79 335 24 24, email@example.com
About Peach Property Group
Peach Property Group AG is a leading developer in the field of top-quality residential property in the German-speaking region of Europe. Its activities cover the entire prime property development value chain, from site evaluation to project planning, implementation and marketing. Peach Property Group focuses on city and holiday residences in exceptional locations and featuring highest-quality fittings for a discerning clientele. The company’s integrated corporate strategy encompasses not only the development of high-quality residential properties, but also the management of investment properties for the purpose of generating consistent annual revenues.
Peach Property Group AG is headquartered in Zurich and also has a branch office in Cologne. The Group’s current projects account for a total target marketing volume of approximately CHF 800 million. Peach Property Group AG is listed on SIX Swiss Exchange (PEAN, ISIN CH0118530366).
Visit www.peachproperty.com for more information.