- Cookies.When you visit our Web site, we may store information on your computer as a cookie. This allows us to record, using an anonymous user number and a cookie, which pages you call up (types of contributions, subjects) and how long you spend there (number of pages called up in one day). This allows us to improve the content, graphics and technical features of our Web sites and this data is evaluated anonymously in a database.In addition we also use a cookie together with a user number (pseudonym), which is not deleted after the end of the concrete use. This allows us to automatically recognise your computer again when you visit our site the next time. This re-recognition allows us to improve content and advertising in our Web presence for you, based on the following characteristics: Sex (based on form of address), federal state, region, contractual status, our products and services, agecluseters.
Please note: It is not possible to use this data to draw conclusions concerning your name, address or other personal data.
We use this data: For statistical evaluations, in order to better hone our offering to our users’ interests, or to pass on aggregate or anonymous data to partners or to show content and advertising in line with your interests.
LINKS. Our Web sites include links to other companies’ Web sites. If you view these Web sites, we are not responsible for the data protection strategy and content of these other Web sites.
- Contract data processing. . All systems in which your personal data is stored are password protected and can only be accessed by a specific group of people who need this data for processing for the purposes you have authorised. In this connection, for all data transferred to internal and external service providers, as part of statutory provisions (Section 11 of the German Federal Data Protection Act), we ensure that the data is only processed, used, or as the case may be transmitted, including for the services providers named above. Without your permission we cannot sell your personal data to third parties or otherwise market this.
- SSL. All data that you transfer to us via our online customer area are transferred using encryption. We use the so-called secure socket layer (SSL). This is a security standard which is supported by most Web browsers. You can recognise Web sites for which data is transferred using SSL encryption because the URL line of the Web site has the prefix “https”. Access to the pages in which you input your private data is also password protected.
- Deletion. We ensure that your personal data is deleted according to statutory provisions. Data must be deleted according to Section 35 (2) No. 3 of the German Federal Data Protection Act in particular as soon as your personal data is no longer required to fulfil the purpose for which it was saved.
- Google Analytics. This Web site uses Google Analytics, a Web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, or text files, which are saved on your computer and which allow your use of the Web site to be analysed. The information concerning your use of the Web site generated by the cookie is generally transferred to and saved on one of Google’s servers in the USA. In the event that IP disguising has been activated on this Web site, Google will shorten your IP address within the member states of the European Union or in other member states in the treaty concerning the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transferred to Google’s servers in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of this Web site’s operator, Google will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the Web site, in order to compile reports concerning the Web site activity, and in order to provide other services associated with Web site use and Internet use and provide these reports to the Web site operator. The IP address transferred from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any of Google’s other data. You can prevent cookies being saved by adjusting your browser software’s settings accordingly; however, in this case please note that you may not be able to fully use all of this Web site’s functions. In addition, you can prevent the data generated by the cookie and which relate to your use of the Web site (including your IP address) being recorded by Google and also any processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link:http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
By using this Web site you declare that you agree to Google using the data collected concerning you being used as described above and for the purpose described above. The collection and storage of data can be revoked at any time with future effect.
In view of the discussion concerning the use of analysis tools with full IP addresses, we would like to note that this Web site uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizIp()”, and that IP addresses are only further processed in a shortened form in order to exclude any direct personal references.
- If you order any information material or a newsletter and if you use a letter box, we ask for personal information. It is at your discretion as to whether to provide this data or not. We store your information on specially protected servers in Germany. We uphold the requirements of the German Federal Data Protection Act. If you have any questions or comments with regard to the processing of your personal data, you can approach our data protection officer directly. He is also available for any requests for information, applications and any complaints.